2. Collecting Personal Information
2.1 We may collect, store, and use the following types of personal data:
- Information about your computer (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views);
- Information you provide to us for subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you decide to send to us.
3. Using Your Personal Information
3.2 We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience;
- Send you email notifications you have specifically requested;
- Send you our newsletter or other marketing communications (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these communications);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
4. Disclosing Personal Information
4.1 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for direct marketing.
4.2 We may disclose information about you:
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information.
5. Security of Personal Information
5.1 We’ll take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
5.2 All the personal information you provide is stored on our secure servers. However, the transmission of data over the internet is inherently insecure. While we aim for the utmost protection, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6.2 We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics generates statistical information about website use by means of cookies.
7. Your Rights
7.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
7.2 You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you’ll usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out.
8. Third Party Websites
8.1 The website contains links to other websites. We’re not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
9. Policy Amendments
Thank you for entrusting starburstnotongamstop.org with your data. We’re committed to using it wisely to enhance your experience of our site.